The General Data Protection Regulation, implemented May 2018, is a regulation in the EU. It is an arrangement required by EU Laws on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union.
How we will use your personal data:
· We may use your information to enable us to arrange avaluation of your property, to be added to our mailing list to find a property that meets your criteria or to arrange a viewing.
· Thorps Residential Sales and Lettings Ltd are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
· The sharing of your information to a third party maybe necessary to arrange a viewing.
· We will not use your information for any marketing reasons or any other reason other than outlined above.
· The data that we with hold will be stored securely for a period of six years.
Your rights: –
· Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR ) and The Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA) – you have the right to request access to and withdraw any information we hold at any time by contacting Thorps Residential Sales and Lettings Ltd. 11 Cross Ways House, Lutterworth Road,Blaby. LE8 4DD. Tel : 0116 277 5288, or email email@example.com.
· If you have provided consent for the processing of your data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
· You have the right to lodge a complaint if you consider that Thorps Residential Sales and Lettings Ltd, is not sufficiently following the laws of the GDPR or DPA 2018.
Consent is required for Thorps Residential Sales Ltd to start the process of selling your property. When we ask for personal data, we will always tell you why and how the information will be used.